Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dagger: We will meet in Amman new political Iraq to draw and that we do not reach agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dagger: We will meet in Amman new political Iraq to draw and that we do not reach agreement  Empty Dagger: We will meet in Amman new political Iraq to draw and that we do not reach agreement

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Nov 2016, 2:55 am

[rtl]Dagger: We will meet in Amman new political Iraq to draw and that we do not reach agreement [/rtl]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press [/rtl]
    [rtl]Political detect and Iraqi businessman Khamis dagger, Tuesday, Iraq on exposure to the risk of division, noting that there is a meeting of Sunni leaders in Amman to develop a new political strategy for the country.[/rtl]

[rtl]He said in an interview with the dagger I followed "Sky Press," that "everyone is waiting salvation of Daesh But after the defeat of Daesh will begin a very serious stage if the United States and the government of injustice which is located on the year did not pay attention."[/rtl]

[rtl] He added that "Iraq is in danger of division and the worst sectarian violence since the invasion, the US-led invasion in 2003 if armed Shiite factions participated in the Battle of the restoration of the city of Mosul of al Daesh."[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed the dagger that "There is a meeting of Sunni leaders in Amman this week to put the display on the Kurdish parties and the Shiite political strategy," noting that "all laws make dye State Religious and year in which the State of marginalized so it does not have to have is going to solve the regions' provinces provinces "in order to disengage and protect us, and the only partition."[/rtl]

[rtl]Revealed leaks from within the parliament, earlier, said the secretary general of the Arab draft Khamis Farhan dagger seeks to visit Iran and meet with officials in Tehran brokered by Shiite bloc leader is supposed to meet Msalin in Iran's National Security and prominent leaders of the Revolutionary Guards.[/rtl]

[rtl]The meetings got earlier in Amman between Khamis dagger, Rafie al-Issawi and Tareq al-Hashemi and al-Kubaisi and others to arrange the Sunni ranks and form a new political alliance in the western regions to enter the election is likely to enter a Shiite currents of political parties in this election and pull the rug from under the armed wing of Hamas Iraq Islamic Party .[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:33 pm