Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad agree to agriculture near the oil fields in Basra land

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad agree to agriculture near the oil fields in Basra land Empty Baghdad agree to agriculture near the oil fields in Basra land

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Dec 2016, 3:49 am

[size=32]
    Baghdad agree to agriculture near the oil fields in Basra land[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

Twilight News chairman of the oil and gas in the Basra Governorate Council Ali Shaddad Knight said / he said the Oil Ministry has agreed to the proposal (agricultural oil coexistence), which requires reducing oil taboos and returning farmland confiscated from their owners in accordance with the law of compensation consensual. 
    He added in an interview with Knight responded to Twilight News, that " the proposed agricultural coexistence oil will be operational in the first quarter of next year and will have positive results for the development of the agricultural situation and the creation of the state of harmony and coexistence between the oil companies and local citizens." 
    " The decision provides for the re - land agriculture , which was confiscated inaccordance with the compensation consensual to their owners the law within the set of conditions set by the Oil Ministry, in addition to reducing petroleum taboo and allow those close to the citizens of the oil field sites to invest their land and replanted again."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 8:20 am