Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mgrena from Washington: the new US administration is committed to the nuclear deal with Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mgrena from Washington: the new US administration is committed to the nuclear deal with Iran Empty Mgrena from Washington: the new US administration is committed to the nuclear deal with Iran

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Feb 2017, 1:56 am

[size=30]Mgrena from Washington: the new US administration is committed to the nuclear deal with Iran[/size]
    11/02/2017 10:09 | Number of Views: 7
    font size:  Mgrena from Washington: the new US administration is committed to the nuclear deal with Iran Font_decrease  Mgrena from Washington: the new US administration is committed to the nuclear deal with Iran Font_enlarge
     Mgrena from Washington: the new US administration is committed to the nuclear deal with Iran Thumbnail.php?file=2017210233826623_992199843
    [rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Commissioner stressed foreign policy in the EU Federica Mogherini, said Friday that the new US administration is committed to implementing the terms of the nuclear deal with Iran.[/rtl]
    [rtl]She Mugireny, after conducting interviews with officials in the US administration of President Donald Trump, "Based on what was said (during the meetings) have received assurances of their intention commitment to implement the agreement (with a nuclear Iran) completely."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The United Nations confirmed, January 18, the Iranian authorities are committed to the principles of the so-called "comprehensive action plan shared" a signed agreement, in July 14 of the year 2015, between Tehran and the "5 + 1 group" (Britain, Germany China, Russia and the United States and France) on the settlement of the issue of Iran's nuclear program.[/rtl]
    [rtl]In a related context, Mgrena warned US President Donald Trump of intervention in European affairs, in response to a tribute to Trump withdrawal of Britain from the EU.[/rtl]
    [rtl]She Mugireny The European Union does not interfere in American affairs, and this is what you expect of Europe turn from Washington.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:57 pm