Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Clothing retailer Vanity to close all 140 store

Lobo
    Lobo

Clothing retailer Vanity to close all 140 store Empty Clothing retailer Vanity to close all 140 store

Post by Lobo Sat 04 Mar 2017, 4:40 pm

Clothing retailer Vanity to close all 140 store
    Clothing retailer Vanity to close all 140 store Screen-Shot-2017-03-02-at-4.34.55-PM-1024x463

More bad news for retail as Fargo based Vanity has announced they are closing all 140 stores and laying off thousands according tot his Tribune report.
    A women’s clothing retailer with locations in the Northland will soon close all of its stores across the country after filing for bankruptcy protection.
    Vanity Shop of Grand Forks Inc., which is headquartered in Fargo and operates its stores under the name Vanity, is seeking Chapter 11 protection, according to a voluntary petition for relief filed Wednesday in the District of North Dakota U.S. Bankruptcy Court.
    All Vanity stores — about 140 in total — will be closed, which will affect 1,200 to 1,400 employees nationally, said CEO and President Mickey Quinn. She said stores will remain open to sell off remaining inventory, with most stores expected to close by late March.
    There are Vanity stores at Miller Hill Mall in Duluth, and in Grand Rapids, according to the company website.
    Chapter 11 allows businesses and consumers to reorganize through a court-approved plan. The move gives a company relief from the threat of creditors’ lawsuits as it reorganizes, but the plan must be accepted by a majority of creditors.
    Board Chairman Jim Bennett said it’s a decision the privately held company came to in February.
    “It’s been a very difficult retail sector in the last three to four years and it just isn’t sustainable for us,” he said.
    http://www.thomasdishaw.com/store-closings/clothing-retailer-vanity-close-140-stores/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:38 am