Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Congressional moves to produce missiles capable of destroying Europe in minutes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Congressional moves to produce missiles capable of destroying Europe in minutes Empty Congressional moves to produce missiles capable of destroying Europe in minutes

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Aug 2017, 4:45 am

Congressional moves to produce missiles capable of destroying Europe in minutes

Follow - up / ... members of the US Congress seeks to declare the invalidity of the agreement signed by US President Ronald Reagan and Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev in 1987.

That agreement obliged the two countries to get rid of missiles capable of turning Europe into ashes in a matter of minutes.

US lawmakers have begun drafting bills that would allow for the resumption of the production of medium-range missiles, which the 1987 agreement provided for its liquidation, the Politico newspaper reported.

Proponents of the Intermediate-Range Missile Termination Treaty claim that Russia is violating the agreement by producing Iskander and Rubej missile systems without providing evidence or proof that the production of these two missile systems is in violation of the medium-range missile clearance agreement.

Viktor Ozerov, chairman of the Defense and Security Committee of the upper chamber of the Russian parliament, said Russia would take countermeasures if the United States began producing banned weapons in accordance with the 1987 agreement after the withdrawal.

Equity requires that the issue of dissolution of the Convention is not before Congress because many American parliamentarians recognize that the abolition of that Convention will bring the United States back to the time of the cold war. Finished 2

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=80029

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:24 pm