Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NATO official: America is a partner in the Saudi massacres in Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NATO official: America is a partner in the Saudi massacres in Yemen Empty NATO official: America is a partner in the Saudi massacres in Yemen

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:32 am

NATO official: America is a partner in the Saudi massacres in Yemen

11:56 - 02/01/2018

NATO official: America is a partner in the Saudi massacres in Yemen %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%86-2-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A senior NATO official said the United States is a partner in Saudi Arabia's massacres in Yemen, saying it is time for the United States to radically reconsider its policy toward Yemen.
    "The horrific images of hungry children in Yemen bring to mind the Ethiopian famine of 1984, which finally sheds light on what was considered the worst humanitarian disaster in the world," said Daniel Spicard, former US ambassador and senior NATO official in an article published by the Washington-based American Washington Inquirer. "He said.
    "The cause of suffering in Yemen is the Saudi-led coalition, which, with financial support from the United States, launched a indiscriminate bombing campaign that destroyed public infrastructure and killed thousands of civilians. The misery caused by the chaos on the ground led to a cholera epidemic, Million people. "
    "The prolonged Saudi blockade of Yemeni ports of entry, which has only partially been lifted, despite pressure from the Trump administration, has prevented life-saving assistance from reaching victims of war," Spikard said.
    "Given the US military support for Saudi Arabia, we must recognize that we share some responsibility for this crisis. Our participation not only risks moral authority, but also discovers strategic misjudgment. "
    "The United States must avoid falling into another war, support a ceasefire, allow safe delivery of humanitarian aid, and work with other world powers," Spicard said. , And the Security Council to search for power-sharing arrangements. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:47 am