Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

So did Jaafari respond to America's withdrawal from the Iranian nuclear deal?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

So did Jaafari respond to America's withdrawal from the Iranian nuclear deal? Empty So did Jaafari respond to America's withdrawal from the Iranian nuclear deal?

Post by Rocky Wed 16 May 2018, 3:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]So did Jaafari respond to America's withdrawal from the Iranian nuclear deal?[/size]

[rtl]12 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari said that "the withdrawal of America from the nuclear agreement" is a kind of folly and that all countries of the world lost their confidence in America after this withdrawal. "[/rtl]

[rtl]Jaafari said in a press statement that "withdrawing from the nuclear agreement will break the credibility of America as the withdrawal of the agreement is wrong from the US administration," noting that "the countries of the world respect the rest of the countries in accordance with their agreements."[/rtl]

[rtl]Jaafari asked: What is the meaning of the agreement after an overnight with a pen that ends the agreement and the rest of the world has witnessed it and with a pen, the agreement changes? "[/rtl]

[rtl]"The whole world has contributed to the Iranian nuclear issue and it is a joy to achieve it," he said. "The withdrawal of the agreement is a kind of folly that President Donald Trump, the world's largest nation, has acted foolishly."[/rtl]

[rtl]Jaafari said that "America should abide by its agreement with the Iranian side," noting that "all the countries of the world lost confidence in America for its lack of credibility in terms of alliances."[/rtl]

[rtl]"The US president's position on withdrawing from the nuclear agreement is weak and incorrect and we hope that it will be reviewed and that this recent error will be avoided," he said.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The results of the withdrawal of the nuclear deal could be dangerous for Iraq and the region as a whole and I have spoken earlier about moving the US embassy to Jerusalem and expressed it as a war step," he said.[/rtl]

[rtl]"These steps are also bad and America has to reconsider the issue so that it fits in with all of its movement in the countries of the world that love justice and security and strive for peace," Jaafari said.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:08 pm