Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Iraq to stop trading with Iran in U.S. dollars

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraq to stop trading with Iran in U.S. dollars Empty Iraq to stop trading with Iran in U.S. dollars

Post by chouchou Fri 10 Aug 2018, 12:06 pm

TEHRAN – Iraq will have to stop using the U.S. dollar in its financial transactions with Iran due to Washington’s sanctions against Tehran, Iraqi government spokesman Saad al-Hadithi told Sputnik on Thursday.

“The sanctions will influence, first of all, money transfers and banking operations in the U.S. dollar. The sides will not use the U.S. dollar,” al-Hadithi said, adding that the move would result in a decline in trade between the two countries and thus affect the consumers.

He stressed that the Iraqi government would try to find “a new mechanism” in order to support trade relations with Iran.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq to stop trading with Iran in U.S. dollars Empty Re: Iraq to stop trading with Iran in U.S. dollars

Post by weslin3 Fri 10 Aug 2018, 12:47 pm

This is great news chouchou... Getting the point across I think.. STAY AWAY from Iran. So if they use IQD in it's full worth.. how will that work?

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:05 pm