Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Venezuela cancels 5 zeros from its currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Venezuela cancels 5 zeros from its currency Empty Venezuela cancels 5 zeros from its currency

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Aug 2018, 2:19 am

Venezuela cancels 5 zeros from its currency

09:24 - 20/08/2018

Venezuela cancels 5 zeros from its currency 5b7a4b0395a597767e8b4619-696x392
    Information / Baghdad ...
    Venezuela has launched a new currency linked to its virtual currency "Petro" as part of a series of reforms announced by President Nicolas Maduro, where the new currency will enter the markets as of Monday.
    The new currency, dubbed the sovereign Bolivar, will be linked to the "petro" virtual currency, and the price of the "petro" will be about $ 60 based on the price of a barrel of Venezuelan oil equivalent to the new currency of 3,600 Bolivar sovereigns, indicating a significant devaluation.
    Maduro recently announced that the country needed to implement a "fiscal discipline" system and to stop printing money too much in recent years.
    Maduro's new economic reforms include raising the minimum wage to half a petro (1800 Bolivar sovereign).
    This amount is about $ 28, which means a 34-fold increase from the previous minimum wage, which was equivalent to less than $ 1 per black market price.
    In parallel, the three main parties of the Venezuelan opposition on Saturday called for a general strike from Tuesday to protest against the reforms.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:40 pm