Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki warns of interventions: We will not go in the direction desired by regional and major coun

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

warns - Al-Maliki warns of interventions: We will not go in the direction desired by regional and major coun Empty Al-Maliki warns of interventions: We will not go in the direction desired by regional and major coun

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Sep 2018, 8:43 am

Al-Maliki warns of interventions: We will not go in the direction desired by regional and major countries

13:31 - 01/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Called the head of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki, Saturday, political partners to unite and unite in order to thwart the plans aimed at the political process, while warned that external interventions aimed at creating a state of conflict and internal fighting, he stressed that he will not go in the direction desired by regional and major countries.
    Maliki said in a speech addressed to the Iraqi people and political forces and received / information, "a copy of it," under the difficult circumstances experienced by the country and in light of polarization and regional and external interventions and intrigue aimed at the unity of Iraq and its people, we find it important that the brothers partners in the political process united together To undermine those schemes that have been characterized by the political and economic crisis facing us at the current stage. "
    He added that "external interventions aimed at creating a rift in the structure of Iraqi society and creating a state of conflict and internal strife will not save anyone and does not gain fruit without disappointment and loss and regret and great responsibility before God for blood and lives and the destruction of the homeland and the threat of his security and sovereignty."
    "I am sorry that the brothers of the road and fate will listen to their plans that appear to support them, despite their knowledge that they are deceitful and deceitful for all," he said.
    He called on Maliki to "not listen to the sound of strife, which is woven by external forces to dye the blood of the people, and I say frankly will not go in the direction of regional and major countries and will not allow to direct the simplest weapon in the sons and brothers of one country."
    Maliki urged political forces to "listen together in Iraqi sincerity and dialogue sessions in order to rebuild the country, rebuild what has been destroyed by terrorism and achieve political harmony which will be the key to security, economic and social stability. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:23 pm