Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Bitcoins Edisons Revenge on the Dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bitcoins Edisons Revenge on the Dollar Empty Bitcoins Edisons Revenge on the Dollar

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Jan 2014, 6:43 am

mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Bitcoins Edisons Revenge on the Dollar Empty Re: Bitcoins Edisons Revenge on the Dollar

Post by mbryan Tue 14 Jan 2014, 8:32 am

Thanks rocky
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Bitcoins Edisons Revenge on the Dollar Empty Re: Bitcoins Edisons Revenge on the Dollar

Post by Neno Tue 14 Jan 2014, 9:20 am

Not discouraging but this guy lays out a good opinion as he bought into it in 2009 and sold out recently. Again, just food for thought as I am looking into it too, like maybe $100.00 to $1000.00 wait and see thing. That is a MAYBE after a lot of researching to do... ;)

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 14 Jan 2014, 9:33 am

uying Bitcoins (the newbie version)
    Jump to: navigation, search
    This page aims to be the best resource for new users to understand how to buy Bitcoins. The existing Buying bitcoins page is too complex, and not transparent enough for new investors. Be extremely careful when buying bitcoins from not accredited websites or individuals. Like in the real world there are many scammers around.
    For more information on buying bitcoins with your credit card, please see the wikipedia page, How To Buy Bitcoins With Your Credit Card, which is dedicated to that payment method.
    Warning: Please be careful with your money. When sending money to an exchange or seller you are trusting that the operator will not abscond with your funds and that the operator maintains secure systems that protect against theft -- internal or external. It is recommended that you obtain the real-world identity of the operator and ensure that sufficient recourse is available. Because Bitcoin services are not highly regulated a service can continue operating even when it is widely believed that it is insecure or dishonest and webpages recommending them (including these) may not be regularly updated. Exchanging or storing significant amounts of funds with third-parties is not recommended.

PayPal
    You can't directly buy Bitcoins using PayPal, because it is risky for the seller, and therefore few sellers will offer this. There are basically 3 reasons for that:

• The buyer of bitcoins can always perform a chargeback and there is no way for the seller to contest that

• There are many hacked accounts and when PayPal realizes that such an account has been fraudulently used, they will also perform a chargeback

• PayPal doesn't like bitcoin, as the bitcoin network is in direct competition to it. They will ban accounts that have anything to do with Bitcoins, and freeze their balance.

Having said that there is a workaround that can be done in order to use Paypal to buy Bitcoins but it holds within it higher transaction fees. Using the Virtual World Exchange you can buy Second Life Lindens (SLL) with Paypal and then convert your SLL to Bitcoins. This process will charge you transaction fees of around 6% but will let you purchase Bitcoins pretty quickly as opposed to a wire transfer. The reason this method works is because you do not buy Bitcoins with Paypal directly, you only buy SLL with Paypal (which is acceptable by Paypal's TOS) and then exchange your SLL to Bitcoin.
    Note: If you only want to take advantage of Bitcoin's price volatility You can trade CFDs on Bitcoin via Paypal on sites like AvaTrade or Plus500. When trading online your capital may be at risk. Trading CFDs is suitable for more experienced traders.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Buying_Bitcoins_%28the_newbie_version%29
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 14 Jan 2014, 9:36 am

Best Price per bitcoin I have found yet... :(

• Bitcoin price:
    • $819.00

https://www.bitstamp.net/help/how-to-buy/
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 14 Jan 2014, 9:38 am

Tips

• Be careful about storing too much cash or bitcoins at Bitcoin exchanges. Many of the most prominent bitcoin exchanges have been hacked.
    • Many Bitcoin exchanges have daily transaction limits. You may need to provide identification or fill out additional paperwork to get these limits lifted.
    • The price of Bitcoin can be very volatile. Pay attention to the price you are paying
    • If you store Bitcoin in your own wallet, if you lose your key, you lose your Bitcoins.

http://www.wikihow.com/Buy-Bitcoins
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 14 Jan 2014, 10:38 am

I am in education mode. I have found the first ever affiliate program in bitcoin. It just pre launched and doesn't really crank out the first product till February so you can use the link below to get educated with me on the bitcoin experience for free. Soon as I research more on the inside, I will start a thread in another forum. Do not allow me to go this alone. lol!

https://app.bitcoin-economy.com/register/?affiliate=neno
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Tue 14 Jan 2014, 6:22 pm

Neno wrote:I am in education mode. I have found the first ever affiliate program in bitcoin. It just pre launched and doesn't really crank out the first product till February so you can use the link below to get educated with me on the bitcoin experience for free. Soon as I research more on the inside, I will start a thread in another forum. Do not allow me to go this alone. lol!

https://app.bitcoin-economy.com/register/?affiliate=neno
    Hi neno there are some great forums out there with a ton of information. reddit a is huge for bitcoins and dogecoins. I would look at at using dogecoins from a tipping perspective! Just some ideas!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 14 Jan 2014, 6:26 pm

I talked to Ali about it today and three years ago, yes, but today it is just to high. More of a rich man game. I did create a affiliate link at the above post so I can get their products which is educational tools on the bitcoin but I am not a rich guy and will have to learn thru the products of the MLM system. Maybe it will still grow like gold but I do not think the CB's will allow this to cramp their plans of slavery. More on it later... ;)

TY, thanks for the info...
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by mbryan Tue 14 Jan 2014, 9:27 pm

Neno go to coinwarz on the top menu click the drop down crypto currency and it will list all coins at this time more than just bitcoins. Also go to coin desk can read articles updated daily. The Bank of England put bitcoins in there reserves of precious metals lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:23 pm