Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Minister calls on Canadian ambassador to cooperate further in Iraq reconstruction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Minister calls on Canadian ambassador to cooperate further in Iraq reconstruction Empty Foreign Minister calls on Canadian ambassador to cooperate further in Iraq reconstruction

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Dec 2018, 3:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Foreign Minister calls on Canadian ambassador to cooperate further in Iraq reconstruction

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / 

Foreign Minister Mohammed al-Hakim called Thursday for more cooperation in the reconstruction of Iraq. 

"Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al-Hakim met Canadian Ambassador to Baghdad Paul Gibard and discussed means of enhancing strategic relations between the two countries and stressing the importance of achieving common interests in the different fields of the two friendly peoples," his office said in a statement received by Al-Ghad Press.

Al-Hakim called on Canada to "further cooperate in the economic and humanitarian field with Iraq to stimulate investment and contribute to the reconstruction of cities liberated from terrorist gangs, which Canada had a major role in supporting Iraq through the international coalition." 

He expressed his hope to "work to support and strengthen the Iraqi-Canadian relations, reflecting their privacy and strategy," stressing "the importance of continuing to work to achieve the common interests of the two friendly countries in the next phase." 

For his part, Gibard congratulated the minister on "the occasion of assuming the post of foreign minister in the new Iraqi government." He stressed his country's interest in ways to advance the bilateral relations and regular consultations on developments in the regional situation in the Middle East and other international issues of common concern.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:41 am