Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

wave of frosts that kill 21 people in America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

wave of frosts that kill 21 people in America Empty wave of frosts that kill 21 people in America

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Feb 2019, 2:21 am

[size=32]
    wave of frosts that kill 21 people in America[/size]
     wave of frosts that kill 21 people in America 5c5443b1d4375020108b45b4

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

(Reuters) - Millions of Americans faced low temperatures of minus 49 degrees Celsius, paralyzing the US Midwest and killing at least 21 people.
    Officials in various states attributed many deaths to the severity of the cold.
    Stethys Bulakidas, a physician at John H. Strugger Jr. Hospital in Chicago, said the death toll had risen from 12 earlier, after at least nine new deaths were reported in Chicago due to cold-related injuries.
    Bulakidas, a trauma doctor, said the hospital had seen about 25 cases of frostbite victims this week. He said the most severe cases were at risk of amputation of fingers in the hands and feet.
    Displaced and displaced persons are particularly vulnerable, so Chicago and other cities are setting up heating shelters, but many have suffered from them in uninhabited camps or buildings.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:37 pm