Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dana Gas plans to increase its gas production in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq - Dana Gas plans to increase its gas production in Iraq Empty Dana Gas plans to increase its gas production in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Feb 2019, 2:16 am

Dana Gas plans to increase its gas production in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dana Gas plans to double its gas production in Iraq and may sell part of that production in Turkey, according to Patrick Oleman Ward, chief executive of the company, in remarks published by Bloomberg.
    Ward said Dana Gas and its partner in Iraq, Pearl Petroleum, will increase their production by 500 million cubic feet of gas per day over the next three years, compared with its current production of 400 million cubic feet per day.
    He added that the power plants in the Kurdistan region will account for more than half of the increase in the volume of production, while the rest can be sold locally or exported.
    Ward also said that Dana Gas has expanded its drilling license in Egypt to explore for gas in a group of Egyptian fields with an estimated production capacity of 20 trillion cubic feet.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:37 pm