Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US secret program to sabotage Iranian missiles

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US secret program to sabotage Iranian missiles Empty US secret program to sabotage Iranian missiles

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Feb 2019, 3:02 am

US secret program to sabotage Iranian missiles
    US secret program to sabotage Iranian missiles Irq_518063920_1550124535
    The New York Times reported that the administration of President Donald Trump has accelerated a secret program to carry out sabotage operations against Iranian missiles. 
    US officials have described the program as part of an expanded campaign by the United States to undermine Iran's capabilities and isolate it. 
    According to the newspaper, the program was launched under the reign of former President George W. Jr. and was through the leak of spare parts and corrupt materials to Iran's missile program. 
    But in late President Barack Obama's era, the program was revived, and it was reinvigorated when Mike Pompeo took charge of the CIA's administration in 1777. 
    According to the newspaper, two Iranian attempts to fire rockets failed last month alone.
    The figures also show that sixty-seven percent of Iran's missile tests failed, a surprisingly large number compared to the failure rate of five percent of tests worldwide. 
    This was confirmed by US President Donald Trump himself, during his announcement of the new missile defense strategy, when he spoke about the failure of the test launch of an Iranian missile. 
    Trump said that such a successful test would have given Iran intercontinental missile capability, which the United States would not allow. 
    This statement understands that the Trump administration is working on more than one track in order to deter the Iranian regime and to thwart all its destabilizing activities in the region and the world.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=113808

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:31 pm