Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Najaf: 70% of the province budget went to ongoing projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

budget - Deputy for Najaf: 70% of the province budget went to ongoing projects Empty Deputy for Najaf: 70% of the province budget went to ongoing projects

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:20 am

Deputy for Najaf: 70% of the province budget went to ongoing projects

09:20 - 03/03/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Between the deputy for the province of Najaf Fadhil al-Fatlawi, Sunday, that 70% of the budget allocated to the province went to ongoing projects, while the remaining percentage does not cover 10% of the value of other projects in the province, pointing out that the provincial budgets require parliamentary oversight on the mechanism of disbursement.
    "The 70% of the allocated funds for the province of Najaf has been directed to previous projects that have not been completed and the rest of the ratio is 30% or equivalent to 30 billion dinars, it will achieve 10% of the projects put forward," Al-Fatlawi said in a statement.
    He added that "many of the giant projects needed by Najaf, especially with regard to infrastructure, road cover, and the House of Representatives to follow up projects and budgets allocated to them."
    Al-Fatlawi stressed that "there is a failure in the management of budgets within the provinces, especially those related to projects, which requires more seriousness and oversight, and activate the work of service ministries, in addition to that the success of the work requires the presence of ministers to a lower position in the provinces in order to follow the service work" . Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:24 am