Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump comment on allegations about the use of his wife similar in her tours

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump comment on allegations about the use of his wife similar in her tours Empty Trump comment on allegations about the use of his wife similar in her tours

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Mar 2019, 2:11 am

[size=32]
    Trump comment on allegations about the use of his wife similar in her tours[/size]
    Trump comment on allegations about the use of his wife similar in her tours 5c509e8f2edd1376530919

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

US President Donald Trump said the conspiracy theory, which claims that his wife Melania is sometimes used as a substitute for her in his outings, was amplified after some journalists modified photos of the first lady with photoshop.

"They are increasing madness over time," he said, adding that media organizations that love false news have modified Melania's photos in Photoshop and inflated them with conspiracy theorists.

Trump's outburst came after reports on social networking platforms claimed that the first lady appeared differently than usual during her visit with the US president to Alabama.

Social networking leaders have returned to rumors about a similar alternative to Trump, after a new photo of her husband, US President Donald Trump, in a tribute to the victims of the Alabama storm that killed 23 people.

The couple stood at a temporary memorial outside the church in Obelika, and after trading the photos they had taken, the leaders of the sites said that Melania looked different from the usual, and that it is not Melania, but a similar alternative.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/5ed73149-d156-473f-8d30-4108ef0b84dd

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:05 pm