Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil plans to raise gasoline production from refineries to more than one million liters a day A

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil plans to raise gasoline production from refineries to more than one million liters a day  A  Empty Oil plans to raise gasoline production from refineries to more than one million liters a day A

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Mar 2019, 1:49 am

Oil plans to raise gasoline production from refineries to more than one million liters a day

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Oil announced on Monday its intention to raise the production capacity of Al-Samoud Refinery (Baiji) to produce benzene by one million and 300 thousand liters per day, stressing that the share of Nineveh oil derivatives is the highest among the provinces.
    "The ministry is keen to raise the capacity of refineries throughout the country and to cover the local need through the addition of new units to improve gasoline and derivatives," said Undersecretary for Refining Affairs Hamid Al-Zobaie in a statement quoted by the official newspaper Al-Sabah. Oil and work to increase refining capacities and the implementation of a number of strategic projects. "
    He added that the refinery capacity of the refinery (Baiji) currently estimated at 45 thousand barrels per day, and the technical and engineering staff there are working to increase refining capacity of the refinery, expected to reach 70 thousand barrels per day, which qualifies for the production of about one million and 300 thousand liters a day of gasoline , Which will contribute to reduce the volume of imports significantly.
    Al-Zobaie confirmed that the rehabilitation operations of Al-Samoud refineries (Baiji) are carried out through Iraqi technical staffs and the available resources, revealing that the next few days will witness the completion of the rehabilitation of the refinery (Saladin 1), then the immediate rehabilitation of the refinery (Salah al-Din 2) to complete rehabilitation of the refinery And the return of production capacity 140 thousand barrels per day as before

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:38 am