Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: the trade war with China "small quarrel"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: the trade war with China "small quarrel" Empty Trump: the trade war with China "small quarrel"

Post by Rocky Wed 15 May 2019, 1:21 am

Trump: the trade war with China "small quarrel"

8:16 - 15/05/2019

Trump: the trade war with China "small quarrel" %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ...
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump confirmed on Tuesday that the escalating trade war between his country and China was only a "small quarrel," adding that the two countries could still reach an agreement that would put an end to it.
    "The Chinese want an agreement," Trump said before leaving Washington for Louisiana. This is something that can be done. "
    Stressing the robustness of the US economy, Trump reiterated that he would only accept a "good deal" or nothing at all.
    The US president is still paying tribute to the Chinese government's additional customs duties on Chinese exports, which Beijing has taken a similar step, stressing that these fees are filled in the state coffers, although those who pay the increase are ultimately American importers and consumers.
    In response to a question about the negative impact of these fees on some US companies, Trump called on these companies to replace Chinese goods with others from "outside of China, or they can - and this is really the idea - production in the United States." "We always win" in disputes.
    Trump's statement came a long way from trying to reassure American farmers that they would "be among the biggest beneficiaries" of the trade war with China, even though they are currently paying for Chinese reprisals.
    On Monday, China announced it would increase tariffs on thousands of US agricultural and industrial goods in response to Trump's decision last week to increase tariffs on hundreds of billions of dollars of Chinese goods more than doubled.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:12 pm