Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The arrival of new equipment to rehabilitate the rolling mill in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The arrival of new equipment to rehabilitate the rolling mill in Basra Empty The arrival of new equipment to rehabilitate the rolling mill in Basra

Post by Rocky Sun 19 May 2019, 3:52 am

The arrival of new equipment to rehabilitate the rolling mill in Basra

•  19 May 2019

•  11:33 p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The General Company for Iron and Steel in Basra announced the arrival of a new shipment of equipment to rehabilitate the rolling mill in the company.
    "Four large trucks loaded with new equipment have arrived and their cargo has been unloaded in the company's warehouses," Abbas said. "The arrival of other equipment to the port of Umm Qasr is currently being processed for transfer to the company's site.
    For his part, Assistant General Manager Abdul Karim Khalaf, who oversaw the work of unloading and storing the equipment, said: "Special sites have been set up to store the new equipment until they are set up at the work site."
    The director of the rehabilitation project Jawad Kazem Jaffar said that a delegation from the General Company for Design and Implementation of Projects visited the work site for details of the implementation of civil works and steel structures for the project of rehabilitation of the steel plant and engineering services in addition to details of the new equipment monument.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm