Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Council reveals the number of projects faltering regarding schools and hospitals

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

projects - Baghdad Council reveals the number of projects faltering regarding schools and hospitals Empty Baghdad Council reveals the number of projects faltering regarding schools and hospitals

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jun 2019, 2:04 am

Baghdad Council reveals the number of projects faltering regarding schools and hospitals

08:41 - 24/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Baghdad's provincial council on Monday unveiled several projects in the capital with regard to schools and hospitals, stressing that there are moves to complete these projects after they stopped in the past years.
    "Baghdad has a large percentage of dilapidated projects with regard to schools and hospitals, where there are 250 projects for the demolition and reconstruction of schools in addition to the iron schools and ready-made construction," said a member of the provincial council Jassumah al-Azerjawi.
    Azzergawi added that "the hospital projects included two projects for the construction of hospitals in Alshmaia 400 beds, in addition to the Nahrawan Hospital, which is the responsibility of the Ministry of Health," indicating that "most of the projects stopped by a resolution (345) in the past years because of the lack of customizations during the war on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] terrorism , But most of them returned to work gradually to complete. "
    "Projects in the province of Baghdad have been reinstated, but there are sluggish projects in the Ministries of Education, Health, Construction and Housing. They have sluggish projects in Nahrawan and the Diyala bridge," she said. Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:37 pm