Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tamkeen supports 3,000 school trips in Nineveh schools

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tamkeen supports 3,000 school trips in Nineveh schools Empty Tamkeen supports 3,000 school trips in Nineveh schools

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jul 2019, 2:40 am

Tamkeen supports 3,000 school trips in Nineveh schools

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Central Bank of Iraq and the Association of Iraqi private banks participated in the campaign "free of the most beautiful" to distribute 3000 school trips to the schools of Nineveh province.
    The campaign was implemented with the support of Tamkeen Fund, supported by private banks and exchange companies.
    The distribution of school trips in two phases included the first and left schools of the city of Mosul by nine schools (Martyr Daoud Al-Sayed Khalil School, Al-Taabeen School, Al Watan School, Laila Al Ghafariyah School, Al Khadra School, .
    The second phase included the schools of the districts and districts of the province of Nineveh (Talkif schools, Sinjar schools, Tal Afar schools, Rabia schools, Hamdaniya schools, Baasheqa schools, Al Baaj schools, Al Qayara schools).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:55 pm