Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

PARLIAMENTARY INTEGRITY REVEALS THE AMOUNT OF PROPERTY SEIZED IN GREEN

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

PARLIAMENTARY INTEGRITY REVEALS THE AMOUNT OF PROPERTY SEIZED IN GREEN Empty PARLIAMENTARY INTEGRITY REVEALS THE AMOUNT OF PROPERTY SEIZED IN GREEN

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jul 2019, 6:43 am

PARLIAMENTARY INTEGRITY REVEALS THE AMOUNT OF PROPERTY SEIZED IN GREEN
    Tuesday, 16 July 2019 1:51 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / National Information Center (NNC)
    A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Alia Nassif, said today that the value of state real estate in the Green Zone seized by the "influential" is 150 billion dinars.
    "There is a seizure of state property in the Green Zone by about 150 billion dinars, but in Baghdad and the provinces can not be estimated at a financial value," Naseef told the National News Center.
    "There are 1,000 state properties that have been transferred to the Ministry of Finance in Baghdad and the provinces, some of which belong to the former regime," she said.
    "All the state properties that were in the name of the former regime of the fourth degree and the centers of the Baath Party and the federations were transferred to the Ministry of Finance," she said.
    "There are real estate abroad from embassies, consulates, banana farms, wheat and tea," Nassif said. "Bananas have been seized in Malaysia by some influential people, as well as wheat farms that contract with Iraq and sell wheat to Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:55 pm