Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy asks a question to the Minister of Finance regarding the non-imposition of the import tax a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - A deputy asks a question to the Minister of Finance regarding the non-imposition of the import tax a Empty A deputy asks a question to the Minister of Finance regarding the non-imposition of the import tax a

Post by Rocky Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:21 am

A deputy asks a question to the Minister of Finance regarding the non-imposition of the import tax and the amount of its collection

13:56 - 23/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee MP on the bloc of wisdom opposition Khaled al-Geshmi, Tuesday, a parliamentary question to the Minister of Finance Fouad Hussein regarding the imposition of the authorities of the Kurdistan region import tax on goods in its border rival other than the rest of the federal ports.
    Al-Gha'mi asked the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to set a date for hosting the minister in one of the meetings on "the amount of money transferred from the Kurdistan Regional Government to the Ministry of Finance (State Treasury) for collecting customs fees and collecting taxes for the various tax departments in the region and the measures taken by the Minister On the violation of the territorial authorities of the tax laws in respect of the import of goods entering through the ports of the region.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    He pointed out that "Iraq's southern and western border crossings are committed to the implementation of laws and regulations in the collection of the tax amount before entering the goods from the border port, but the authorities of the region is not committed to that, they only committed to the customs tariff recently, while not complying with the rate of tax on goods, The economic and trade movement of the regions where the southern and western ports are located, as well as the damage to the Iraqi economy and the treasury of the state. " Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:46 pm