Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Official Baghdadi" in the grip of Turkey in search of "valuable information"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Official Baghdadi" in the grip of Turkey in search of "valuable information" Empty Official Baghdadi" in the grip of Turkey in search of "valuable information"

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Nov 2019, 2:47 am

[rtl]Official Baghdadi" in the grip of Turkey in search of "valuable information"[/rtl]
    [rtl]|[/rtl]
    [rtl]one hour ago[/rtl]

[rtl]Official Baghdadi" in the grip of Turkey in search of "valuable information" Abu-baker-baghdadi
    Little information is available from independent sources about Baghdadi's sister[/rtl]

[rtl][url=https://www.kurdistan24.net/ar/tagreader/tag/%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A][size=8]Official [/url]Turkey [url=https://www.kurdistan24.net/ar/tagreader/tag/%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A]Baghdadi[/url]
    [/rtl][/size]
    [ltr][rtl]A +[/rtl][/ltr]

[ltr][rtl]A[/rtl][/ltr]

[ltr][rtl]A-[/rtl][/ltr]

ARBIL (Kurdistan 24) - Turkey is questioning the sister of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS who was killed recently after she was arrested in the northern city of Azaz, and her husband and the wife of her son, who were also arrested, a Turkish official said.
    Rasmia Awad, the 65-year-old sister of Baghdadi, was arrested in a raid near the city of Azaz near the Turkish-controlled border, the official said. She was also accompanied by five of her children.
    "We hope to draw valuable information from Baghdadi's sister about working inside ISIS," the official said.
    Little information is available from independent sources about Baghdadi's sister.
    Baghdadi was killed last month during a raid by US special forces in northwestern Syria. In an audio tape posted on the Internet on Thursday, ISIS confirmed the death of its leader and vowed revenge from the United States.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:16 am