Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Netanyahu was sentenced to death and the cell under preparation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Netanyahu was sentenced to death and the cell under preparation Empty Netanyahu was sentenced to death and the cell under preparation

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Nov 2019, 2:42 am

[size=30]Netanyahu was sentenced to death and the cell under preparation[/size]
    By AhadNA3 23/11/2019 
    Netanyahu was sentenced to death and the cell under preparation Thumbnail.php?file=157448787259547800_515302058

Abdel Bari Atwan 
    On Thursday evening, the Israeli Attorney General formally charged Benjamin Netanyahu, the Prime Minister, with the crimes of fraud, bribery and dishonesty that would end his political life behind bars. He reminded me of what Yasser Arafat told me as we were walking outside his office in Tunis. In my life a corrupt people bribed like 'Israelis', or most of them, I was able to buy money and generals and weapons, and recruited politicians and smuggled human beings.
    I had some doubts about the credibility of these descriptions, but after Ehud Olmert, a former Israeli prime minister who launched a war in Lebanon in 2006, spent nearly seven years behind bars on corruption and bribery charges, Netanyahu is arrogant, calling his followers a “King of Israel” on the same path. All my skepticism dissipated, and I realized that what Arafat said was accurate.
    After extensive investigations with Netanyahu and the circle around him, including his wife, Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit recommended the indictments, most notably gifts of 264 cigars and luxury champagne bottles, a year earlier. Among them is Gemayel's restoration of the man he appointed to this position, Netanyahu, according to some press reports.
    Now that Netanyahu and his opponent, General Benny Gantz, president of the Blue White party, failed to form a government after two parliamentary elections, the prospect of going to the third in less than a year, and the tendencies within the ruling Likud party to remove Netanyahu from his leadership, Defection of seven or more members If he refuses to resign and holds elections for the leadership, the prosecutor has found no excuse to further postpone the death penalty.
    It is a strong and humiliating blow to Netanyahu not only, but also to his Arab and American allies, who have only left a stone and turned it over, or stepped forward, in order to prolong his stay in power, and to avoid him going to jail, especially Donald Trump, who drowned the politician, who drowned Donald Trump. Settlement in the occupied territories.
    The Israeli occupation is rapidly drifting into a state of political chaos that is likely to widen. It is still not known how it will emerge from it in light of the current governmental blockage unprecedented in its history, and from the current pressing questions is who will sit in the leadership seat after this dead end.
    Netanyahu's options to save himself are very limited, if not non-existent, and he no longer has a moral or popular mandate to make Egyptian decisions to escape this impasse, including going to war against Iran or Syria, or breaking into the sleeves of a war, Any trick, as his adversary General Gantz said in a recent official statement.
    We acknowledge that we stand in the ditch of moles, although we do not differentiate between the symbols of Israeli politics, whether current or former civilians or generals, all or most of whom have their hands stained with the blood of Palestinian children, and their entity was primarily based on rape, murder and racism.
    When the occupation entity celebrated its 50th anniversary, the famous British journalist John Simpson produced documentary news reports from three episodes in which he wondered whether the entity would celebrate its centenary because of the many diseases that began to fade.
    Journalist Simpson did not answer this question, but the way he asked was saying a lot in this regard.
    We do not believe that we will live thirty years, a period that separates us from this occasion, until we know whether this "prophecy" will be fulfilled, but what we know very well, that the age of racist regimes is short, and its end is known and examples are many, and the Israeli entity will not be an exception.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:26 pm