Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

News about the arrival of 7,000 U.S. troops to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

News about the arrival of 7,000 U.S. troops to Iraq Empty News about the arrival of 7,000 U.S. troops to Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Jun 2014, 6:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    « on: Today at 05:24:57 AM »

News about the arrival of 7,000 U.S. troops to Iraq

Thu Jun 12 2014 01:37 | (Voice of Iraq)

Twilight News

Iraqi security source revealed high-level access and meal American soldiers to Iraq, 7,000 troops.

The source said "Twilight News" that the 4,000 troops arrived in Baghdad and 3,000 troops arrived in the city of Sulaymaniyah "

Did not reveal the source, who asked not to be identified further details.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

News about the arrival of 7,000 U.S. troops to Iraq Empty Re: News about the arrival of 7,000 U.S. troops to Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Jun 2014, 6:05 am

4000 U.S. troops landing at Baghdad International Airport to assign security forces in Mosul

Wed Jun 11 2014 

Baghdad / Zuhair Fatlawi detect security source, on Wednesday, announced the arrival of 4,000 U.S. troops to Baghdad International Airport for the award of the security forces in the fight against "Daash." the source said to the reporter Agency / Source News /, that "4,000 troops Amarki arrived today, to Baghdad International Airport, coming from a military base in Turkey to support the Iraqi Anaasraljeic in the face of the organization" Daash "terrorist according to the strategic agreement signed between the two countries." And add that "the security forces regained control of most areas of Mosul and Salahuddin remote control" Daash "on a number of villages and airport Sharqat military watchtowers in Baiji."

--
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:58 pm