Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ref calls for the school to leave the political disputes and educate volunteers intellectually and i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ref calls for the school to leave the political disputes and educate volunteers intellectually and i Empty Ref calls for the school to leave the political disputes and educate volunteers intellectually and i

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Jul 2014, 6:25 am

Ref calls for the school to leave the political disputes and educate volunteers intellectually and ideologically 

31-07-2014 11:49 AM

Baghdad (news) .. called religious authority, Mohammed Taqi, to leave the political disputes and make concessions to the formation of a new government and educate volunteers intellectually and ideologically. statement from the school after a telephone call from President Mohammad Fuad Masum him: It was through contact with an emphasis on leaving the political pressure and make concessions in order to form a new government and put the supreme interest of the country '. called the school to contact to put volunteers for the defense of the holy cities and make them aware of intellectually and ideologically, and to provide security services and the Iraqi Army with arms and ammunition sufficient. demanded: the formation of committees for the relief of displaced families in the holy cities and providing requirements them and think seriously about their future. For his part, thanked the Iraqi president Mohammed Fuad Masum op school guidance and support for the success of the permanent political process in Iraq by offering visions of the solutions to the problems that threaten Iraq's security policy. / End / b. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:51 pm