Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi Responds to Maliki: committed to the recommendations of the reference in the formation of a go

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi Responds to Maliki: committed to the recommendations of the reference in the formation of a go Empty Abadi Responds to Maliki: committed to the recommendations of the reference in the formation of a go

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Aug 2014, 6:35 am

Abadi Responds to Maliki: committed to the recommendations of the reference in the formation of a government of national acceptance and broad [Expanded]

Thursday, 21 August / August 2014 13:31

[Baghdad-where]
    Prime Minister Almlkv said Haider al-Abadi, on Thursday, are committed to the recommendations of the reference in the formation of a government of national acceptance and wide.
    He Abadi said in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it for his confidence to form a government during the constitutional period and exceeded all the problems in its negotiations with the political blocs.
    He said that "the negotiations to form a government being put reassuring as there are papers and visions and programs provided by the political blocs and is the subject of our discussion and we hope to reach an agreement on these papers and ministerial cab as soon as possible."
    He added that we are committed to the recommendations of the Supreme religious authority need to be this government with the acceptance and broad national and enjoy the efficient and fair in order to move the country to safety and solving the problems many suffer in the areas of security, political, economy and the fight against financial and administrative corruption.
    Abadi called for political blocs to overcome their differences and move forward in the process of forming a government and start a new page for Iraq and the Iraqi people.
    The Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki called in his weekly Wednesday to spend the taxpayer in the formation of the government according to constitutional contexts and adopt competencies and not put on his table a wide range of applications, challenges and extortion and tell him and all believers in the democratic process and The reached the limit of water conditions it orientation to form a majority government and the political will find a lot of the deputies involved in the government and spend with him in voting for the Government of the political majority and I hope that does not get to this level. " ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:01 am