Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Wayfinder: Scandals... Endless

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Wayfinder: Scandals... Endless Empty The Wayfinder: Scandals... Endless

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Aug 2023, 9:20 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Wayfinder: Scandals... Endless[/size]

[size=45]The Integrity Commission finally addressed the office of a member of the House of Representatives, to provide it with the names of the senior leaders who imported 3 million tons of wheat and marketed it as a local crop, as stated by the deputy.
    It is known that the Ministry of Commerce received 5 million tons of wheat this year, and if the deputy’s narration is correct, then nearly two-thirds of this amount of wheat entered Iraq from neighboring countries first! If this is true, then we are facing a new blatant corruption scandal, the official authorities are supposed to reveal its truth.
    The remunerative price that the government pays for a ton of wheat from our national product provides an opportunity for manipulation by the corrupt and influential. However, the price is not the only reason, as the entry of 3 million tons into the country requires great facilities, which will not be secured by those who are not supported by influential parties.
    Therefore, the Ministries of Interior, Commerce, Agriculture and the Prime Minister's Office are required to issue an urgent clarification of the matter, and to reveal those responsible for it if the story is true.
    The Integrity Commission should start an investigation to find out the truth of the allegations and verify their validity.
    If true, the loss of the state will amount to nearly one trillion and 350 billion dinars! It is the sum of the difference between the global price of wheat and the Iraqi price.
    Corruption continues to protect the influential and their arms! “Tariq Al-Shaab” newspaper, p. 1,
    Thursday 8/17/2023[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:42 am