Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America welcomes Erbil - Baghdad oil agreement and supports extending a pipeline from Basra to Turke

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

America welcomes Erbil - Baghdad oil agreement and supports extending a pipeline from Basra to Turke Empty America welcomes Erbil - Baghdad oil agreement and supports extending a pipeline from Basra to Turke

Post by day dreamer Sat 22 Nov 2014, 10:45 pm

America welcomes Erbil - Baghdad oil agreement and supports extending a pipeline from Basra to Turkey

• Saturday, 22 November 2014 14:48

•            

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / U.S. vice-president , Joe Biden welcomed on Saturday the agreement between the central government in Iraq and Kurdistan Region in the north of Iraq on oil exports
    management as a step forward in resolving the dispute threatened the unity of Iraq.
    After years of disagreements ,the two sides reached an agreement last week to give the Kurds half of the total oil exports to the Federal Government and Baghdad would pay overdue salaries of public employees in Kurdish region.
    Biden said at the Atlantic Council summit of energy and economy held in Istanbul that , "I was pleased of the interim agreement, which was reached recently between Baghdad and Erbil on export management and revenue-sharing."
    Oil was the main disagreement between the government in Baghdad and Kurdistan region, which is managed by Kurds.
    Biden also said that Washington supports the development of an oil pipeline from the Iraqi city of Basra to the Turkish port of Ceyhan on the Mediterranean seafront.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:19 pm