Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The arrest of a gang, mostly women promoting counterfeit currency in Najaf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The arrest of a gang, mostly women promoting counterfeit currency in Najaf Empty The arrest of a gang, mostly women promoting counterfeit currency in Najaf

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Mar 2016, 10:58 am

The arrest of a gang, mostly women promoting counterfeit currency in Najaf

Thursday 17-03-2016 | 12:29:55

Twilight News / announced that the Iraqi Interior Ministry on Thursday the arrest of a gang specialized promoting counterfeit currency and possession of local and foreign currency counterfeit in the province of Najaf.

He said ministry spokesman Brig. Gen. Saad Maan in a statement responded to the Twilight News, said the detachments Intelligence Agency, the Federal Financial and Economic Intelligence Department of Najaf Division Najaf and investigations arrested composed of two women gang and a man are promoting Iraqi and foreign counterfeit currency in Mhafdh Najaf.

He pointed to the tune of 25 million Iraqi dinars fake and ten thousand dollars in possession of fake US after receiving information and monitoring the gang ambushed members.

In a second statement, Brigadier Maan said through continuous work enables financial and economic intelligence department and during his tours continued to adjust the printing press for counterfeiting in Diwaniya, which is about cloning and leaves device to print the Iraqi currency ten thousand dinars category and seized 14 Iraqi dinars a fake million and arrest the owner.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:19 pm