Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canadian energy company says crude oil has leaked into river

Lobo
    Lobo

Canadian energy company says crude oil has leaked into river Empty Canadian energy company says crude oil has leaked into river

Post by Lobo Fri 22 Jul 2016, 5:53 pm

Canadian energy company says crude oil has leaked into river

Jul 22, 2016 The Associated Press  

MAIDSTONE, Sask. – Canadian energy company Husky Energy says between 52,834 gallons (200,000 litres) and 66,043 gallons (250,000 litres) of crude oil and other material has leaked into the North Saskatchewan River in west-central Canada.

Husky Energy said Friday that booms are being used in an effort to contain the spill, which leaked Thursday morning near Maidstone, Saskatchewan.

Saskatchewan Mayor Ian Hamilton says in the event any oil makes it through to North Battleford, the city will shut down its water treatment plant, which draws its supply from the North Saskatchewan River.

The pipeline runs from Husky’s heavy oil operations to its facilities in Lloydminster, between the border of Alberta and Saskatchewan, and carries oil mixed with a lighter hydrocarbon, called a diluent, that’s added to ease the flow.
    http://www.canadianbusiness.com/business-news/canadian-energy-company-says-crude-oil-has-leaked-into-river/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:22 pm