Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity check in the Jordanian judicial decision is required Baghdad to pay $ 53 million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity check in the Jordanian judicial decision is required Baghdad to pay $ 53 million Empty Integrity check in the Jordanian judicial decision is required Baghdad to pay $ 53 million

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Aug 2016, 6:07 am

Integrity check in the Jordanian judicial decision is required Baghdad to pay $ 53 million

Tuesday 30-08-2016 | 1:19:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Logo Integrity Commission - XYZ
    Twilight News / Integrity Commission announced on Tuesday it was investigating the decision issued by the Jordanian judiciary required the Iraqi government to pay $ 53 million to the Jordanian trust institution.
    The authority said in a statement responded to the Twilight News, said that "team investigative continue its procedures investigative on the subject of reasoning that accompanied the resolution adopted by the beginning of the rights of Oman court judge to compel the Iraqi government and the Ministry of Industry and Minerals jointly pay $ 53 million plus fees and expenses and interest to the trust institution Jordan; because of the failure to take the necessary actions by the authorities concerned, which led to the issuance of this resolution, despite the non-eligibility of the institution to obtain the amount. "
    The Commission emphasized in a statement responded to the Twilight News, "call some officials who have a relationship with the subject and listen to their words."
    She pointed to "request the previous audits of the Court of Federal Financial Supervisory on the subject," a sign that they "checked the records and documents and correspondence under way on the subject, and will conduct the investigation and issue the appropriate recommendation after the completion of some of the answers to questions investigative committee."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:59 am