Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Biden: Clinton Is Handling Clinton Foundation Conflicts ‘by the Book’

Lobo
    Lobo

Biden: Clinton Is Handling Clinton Foundation Conflicts ‘by the Book’ Empty Biden: Clinton Is Handling Clinton Foundation Conflicts ‘by the Book’

Post by Lobo Tue 06 Sep 2016, 2:24 pm

Biden: Clinton Is Handling Clinton Foundation Conflicts ‘by the Book’
    Sep. 6, 2016 11:25am Kate Scanlon

Vice President Joe Biden told the press that he is “confident” in how Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has handled reports about allegations of possible conflicts of interest regarding the Clinton Foundation during her time as secretary of state.
    “Well, I think she’s … my understanding is she is going to make a final judgment about what they’re going to do with the foundation and just lay it all out and this is what’s going to happen from this point on, this is who I am, this is what we’re going to do and they’re going to be good,” Biden said during a Tuesday interview on CNN alongside Clinton’s running mate, Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine.
    Biden, asked if Clinton has been clear about scandals involving her use of a private email server while she was secretary of state and the Clinton Foundation, said that the foundation has been a “moving target.”
    “I mean, look, the whole notion of how foundations function is now all of a sudden being put in play like it never was before,” Biden replied. “So I’m absolutely confident she is doing it by the book, and I think she is going to figure out what she’s going to say crystal clear to the American people about what the relationship between the family and the foundation will be from this point forward.”
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/09/06/biden-clinton-is-handling-clinton-foundation-conflicts-by-the-book/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%20%209-6%20-%20no%20ad&utm_term=Firewire

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:02 am