Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Biden: Clinton Is Handling Clinton Foundation Conflicts ‘by the Book’

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Tue 06 Sep 2016, 2:24 pm

Sep. 6, 2016 11:25am Kate Scanlon

Vice President Joe Biden told the press that he is “confident” in how Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has handled reports about allegations of possible conflicts of interest regarding the Clinton Foundation during her time as secretary of state.
“Well, I think she’s … my understanding is she is going to make a final judgment about what they’re going to do with the foundation and just lay it all out and this is what’s going to happen from this point on, this is who I am, this is what we’re going to do and they’re going to be good,” Biden said during a Tuesday interview on CNN alongside Clinton’s running mate, Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine.
Biden, asked if Clinton has been clear about scandals involving her use of a private email server while she was secretary of state and the Clinton Foundation, said that the foundation has been a “moving target.”
“I mean, look, the whole notion of how foundations function is now all of a sudden being put in play like it never was before,” Biden replied. “So I’m absolutely confident she is doing it by the book, and I think she is going to figure out what she’s going to say crystal clear to the American people about what the relationship between the family and the foundation will be from this point forward.”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/09/06/biden-clinton-is-handling-clinton-foundation-conflicts-by-the-book/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%20%209-6%20-%20no%20ad&utm_term=Firewire

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 4:46 am