Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Denmark trained Iraqi officials to fight the flow of funds to Daesh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Denmark trained Iraqi officials to fight the flow of funds to Daesh Empty Denmark trained Iraqi officials to fight the flow of funds to Daesh

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Sep 2016, 6:01 pm

Denmark trained Iraqi officials to fight the flow of funds to 

The number of visits: 7224 Published on: 23/09/2016 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Metro Express newspaper revealed the Danish site, on Friday, the existence of an initiative to provide Iraqi officials at the central bank the necessary competencies to limit the flow of money to criminal gangs Daesh in Iraq.

Website reported that held in Lebanon, the course aims to put the question of how Daesh financial arrangement in order to stop their ability to recruit more terrorists and involving Officials of the Central Bank and a group of anti-fraud task force in Iraq

He said Danish Foreign Minister Kristian Jensen that this group of Iraqis will be the front line to stop the flow of funds Daesh They need to read how the money is flowing out and the signs of it to be monitored

The newspaper added that "the training session will be chaired by former Danish intelligence director Jens Madison and former head of the police anti-fraud"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:09 am