Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

ECB To Extend it Bond Buying Program into End of 2017

Lobo
    Lobo

ECB To Extend it Bond Buying Program into End of 2017 Empty ECB To Extend it Bond Buying Program into End of 2017

Post by Lobo Sat 10 Dec 2016, 10:34 am

ECB To Extend it Bond Buying Program into End of 2017 ECB-European-Central-Bank-1024x706
    Mario Draghi, extended the European Central Bank (ECB) $ 1.74 trillion bond purchase program to support the economy by nine months to at least the end of December 2017. This is far longer than most economists had expected. However, the monthly volume of currently €80 billion euros will drop to €60 billion euros from April 2017 onwards. In total, a further €540 billion euros will be pumped into the market. However, there is still no indication that thie will have any inflationary influence. All its appears to be doing is slowing the collapse buying bonds the private sector does not want.
    According to German newspaper the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (FAZ), the decision of the ECB to expand its bond purchases was objected to by the Bundesbank President Jens Weidmann. The newspaper reported that Weidmann had expressed objections and not voted. The Bundesbank did not wish to comment on the report, reported Reuters.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/ecb-to-extend-it-bond-buying-program-into-end-of-2017/

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:55 pm