Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
smillenace
ramplead
jacksmack
costar01
gundam701
weslin3
Neno
11 posters

Ali, ha left the country rumor.

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Ali, ha left the country rumor. - Page 2 Empty Ali, ha left the country rumor.

Post by Neno Tue 09 Jul 2013, 1:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ali just called and stated can I post something to kill thus rumor so the phones will stop ranging. Ok, am posting he is setting in his office. Have pic but I am out of town and doing this by phone. So anything else said is BS too.... ;)

Ali, ha left the country rumor. - Page 2 Img95110

Last edited by Neno on Tue 09 Jul 2013, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Ali, ha left the country rumor. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ali, ha left the country rumor.

Post by Neno Tue 09 Jul 2013, 5:10 pm

weslin3 wrote:I was trying to help Neno but might have confused some.  :D  Some can't understand my Okie way of saying things. But I had good intentions. :D 
    The first post states the facts but thanks. The actual rumor was:

Someone is spreading a rumor that Ali left the country and will not honor any of the reserves ordered.
    jacksmack
    jacksmack
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Ali, ha left the country rumor. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ali, ha left the country rumor.

Post by jacksmack Tue 09 Jul 2013, 6:21 pm

Neno wrote:Other words it will open low and climb like a grind over time. Hey, you ask...
    You don't say.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 09 Jul 2013, 6:40 pm

NO! I don't say, he said, and when he says, it is by opinion. If anyone went by opinions and not their on, then good luck... ;)
    ramplead
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by ramplead Wed 10 Jul 2013, 4:37 am

Elvis has left the country?
    jacksmack
    jacksmack
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by jacksmack Wed 10 Jul 2013, 8:09 pm

Neno wrote:NO! I don't say, he said, and when he says, it is by opinion. If anyone went by opinions and not their on, then good luck... ;)

Yes, know you didn't say. It just interest me that some put this guy up on a pedestal as if his opinion were so valued ...............yet, I've been saying the exact same thing, an it's not received so well. Things that make you go, "Hummmmm"
    smillenace
    smillenace
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by smillenace Wed 10 Jul 2013, 8:17 pm

LOL..well jacksmack, Ali has EARNED great respect from many of use.....you well..... geek
    jacksmack
    jacksmack
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by jacksmack Wed 10 Jul 2013, 9:52 pm

smillenace wrote:LOL..well jacksmack, Ali has EARNED great respect from many of use.....you well..... geek

It's not a matter of respect, it's a matter of "train of thought". I don't need respect of care to have it, I just don't understand that what I say falls on deaf ears......... but good to hear that Ali is still in the country. That says to me that there's no much going on over there, so I or Ali can't be to far off base.

......an I'm almost to -50 "Reputation/Thanks".....can you help a brother out to hit -50...... I'm going for -100
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 Thu 11 Jul 2013, 4:24 am

Ali is playing it safe. If he played it any other way he would be accused of pumping the Dinar. Ali is a wise Man !!!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 11 Jul 2013, 8:20 am

jacksmack wrote:
    Neno wrote:NO! I don't say, he said, and when he says, it is by opinion. If anyone went by opinions and not their on, then good luck... ;)

Yes, know you didn't say. It just interest me that some put this guy up on a pedestal as if his opinion were so valued ...............yet, I've been saying the exact same thing, an it's not received so well. Things that make you go, "Hummmmm"
    Your creating drama out of nothing that pertains to nothing. Your comment was about the exchange rate change as you do not believe in it and now, from my comment back to you you change the subject to something totally different. By the rules of this board, I can remove you for creating drama which is what you are doing.
    7. Drama Posters! - A Member that stirs often to cause drama intensively, will be removed but I understand and we know the membership by their posting. Drama is just apart of life.
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Thu 11 Jul 2013, 9:39 am

Well spoken Neno.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:30 am