Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveal the "big corruption" in the follow-up committees of Saddam's money abroad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveal the "big corruption" in the follow-up committees of Saddam's money abroad Empty Deputy reveal the "big corruption" in the follow-up committees of Saddam's money abroad

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:19 pm

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 106[ltr]  01/16/2017[/ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It revealed an MP for the National Coalition olive-Dulaimi, the existence of a major corruption cases in the committees formed after 2003 to follow Saddam's money in foreign and Arab countries, noting that these committees receive bribes from banks deposited the funds of the former regime.

Al-Dulaimi said in a press statement that "the Ministry of Finance and the Office of Financial Supervision and the House of Representatives have formed specialized committees to follow Saddam's money in foreign and Arab countries."
    She noted that "some countries, banks deposited the funds of the former regime is not in their interest to withdraw those funds whereupon regardless bribes to Iraqi committees and delegations to prevent them from pursuing those funds."
    "The former regime has a large cash has been transferred abroad under fictitious names, and that money back to the big heads and their sources are known."
    She said, "in case it is not withdrawing financial benefits from the former regime deposited money in the banks is added financial benefits them," asserting that "the committees restored some of that money to Iraq in the last period."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:37 pm