Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: We will strengthen our nuclear arsenal to ensure that we are most successful

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: We will strengthen our nuclear arsenal to ensure that we are most successful Empty Trump: We will strengthen our nuclear arsenal to ensure that we are most successful

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Feb 2017, 2:01 am

[size=30]Trump: We will strengthen our nuclear arsenal to ensure that we are most successful[/size]
    24/02/2017 10:00 | Number of Views: 26
    font size:  Trump: We will strengthen our nuclear arsenal to ensure that we are most successful Font_decrease  Trump: We will strengthen our nuclear arsenal to ensure that we are most successful Font_enlarge
     Trump: We will strengthen our nuclear arsenal to ensure that we are most successful Thumbnail.php?file=441_397573803
    Direction Press / Agencies
    President Donald Trump said he wants to strengthen the US nuclear arsenal in order to ensure that the "most successful", adding that the capacity of the United States dropped atomic weapons.
    In an interview with the agency "Reuters" Trump said, "I first would like not to have a nuclear weapons .. but we will never be late for any country even if it is a friendly country .. will not be left behind in the field of nuclear power." "It would be nice .. it will be a dream not possess any nuclear weapons state, but that there were countries will have nuclear weapons, we will be most successful".
    He described the three Trump START nuclear treaty with Russia as an agreement in the interest of one party, and continued, saying, "It's another bad agreement entered into by our country, whether or START Iran's nuclear agreement ... we will begin to hold good agreements".
    He complained Trump of Russia's deployment of cruise missiles on land, in violation of a treaty to curb the arms of 1987 prohibits the Russian and American medium-range launched from land missiles, and when asked whether he would raise the issue with Russian President Vladimir Putin if he met him, Trump said he It will do so, pointing out that such a meeting has not yet been determined.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:21 pm