Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington refuses to abandon North Korea "gradually" from its nuclear arsenal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington refuses to abandon North Korea "gradually" from its nuclear arsenal Empty Washington refuses to abandon North Korea "gradually" from its nuclear arsenal

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Mar 2019, 5:52 am

Washington refuses to abandon North Korea "gradually" from its nuclear arsenal
    Washington refuses to abandon North Korea "gradually" from its nuclear arsenal Irq_1705329559_1552322000
    US special envoy Stephen Biggon said on Monday that the United States refuses to abandon North Korea "gradually" from its nuclear arsenal.
    "Washington wants full nuclear weapons in return for lifting sanctions," said Bigon, who stressed the absence of an "artificial timetable" that the administration of President Donald Trump hoped to achieve a "final denuclearization and fully verifiable" by "The end of the first term of the President" in January 2021.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=115461

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:07 am