Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saadi: Iraqi negotiators agreed to the marshes drawer clause in exchange for not demanding a share w

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saadi: Iraqi negotiators agreed to the marshes drawer clause in exchange for not demanding a share w Empty Saadi: Iraqi negotiators agreed to the marshes drawer clause in exchange for not demanding a share w

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Mar 2017, 4:12 am

Saadi: Iraqi negotiators agreed to the marshes drawer clause in exchange for not demanding a share water

14/03/2017 11:34 | Number of Views: 18 font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
    Saadi: Iraqi negotiators agreed to the marshes drawer clause in exchange for not demanding a share water
    Direction Press / special
    He expressed the Maysan provincial council member Abdul Hussein al-Saadi, on Tuesday, lamented the attitude of the Iraqi negotiator in the document signed in the marshes drawer on the list of World Heritage negotiations .
    Saadi In an interview with "direction Press," adding that "the Iraqi negotiator agreed to the marshes drawer in the World Heritage list in exchange for a condition not to claim a share water," adding that "this issue preclusion negative Thread ".
    He noted that "the marshes are those spaces flooded with water and covered with natural vegetation," noting that "Nothingness of the marshes and Atail of negotiations tray marshes on the World Heritage List without securing water quota ".
    Saadi called for "intensified demands and the involvement of international organizations and bodies to put pressure on the Turks to alleviate the injustice perpetrated on the Iraqi people in general and in particular the marshes".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:23 pm