Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced the launch of the Poverty Reduction Strategy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced the launch of the Poverty Reduction Strategy Empty Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced the launch of the Poverty Reduction Strategy

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Mar 2017, 1:27 am

Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced the launch of the Poverty Reduction Strategy

Local Since 14/03/2017 13:35 pm (Baghdad time)

Baghdad balances News
    The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, Tuesday, announced the launch of a poverty reduction strategy by the middle of this year.
    The general secretary of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Keywords in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "poverty reduction strategy will be launched by the middle of this year."
    He added, "The strategy took into consideration the participation of international donors, especially because it emphasizes the principle of empowerment, not charity to pay the money."
    He said, "The government has begun work on the creation of the Development Fund for Development in collaboration with the World Bank, enjoys a geographical spread of, and worked on the legislative framework and legal objectives, means and funding."
    While noting that "the important strategic activities is to address the squatter, which formed 10% of Iraq's population, in addition to the reform of the ration card," .anthy 29 / D 24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:55 am