Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Babylon awarded 500 seats of graduate employees of the Interior

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Babylon awarded 500 seats of graduate employees of the Interior Empty Babylon awarded 500 seats of graduate employees of the Interior

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Mar 2017, 2:13 am

Babylon awarded 500 seats of graduate employees of the Interior

 Babylon / Mohammad Iqbal

Announced that the University of Babylon, the allocation of nearly 500 seats of graduate employees of the Ministry of Interior, in the framework of the development of academic and scientific specialized cadres in the ministry, noting that, on the acceptance of maintenance for the new academic year.
    Said Assistant Rector for Academic Affairs, Qahtan Hadi al - Jubouri's (range), " The university has allocated 497 seats to employees of the Interior Ministry of Higher Studies, the stages of the Higher Diploma and master 's and doctoral degrees , " noting that " the allocation of seats was based on the agreements of cooperation between the university and the Ministry of the Convention Interior, in order to develop academic and scientific cadres specialized in the ministry. "
    He said al - Jubouri, the "acceptance will be on the channel alimony own, and starting from the next academic year in 2017 , " pointing out that " the meeting was held in the presidency of the University of Babylon , under my leadership and the membership director of research and development at the university deans concerned to determine the number of these seats and discuss the modification of some scientific methods each study in conformity with the requirements of the Ministry of Interior and a call from the ministry based on a special program to visit the university for the purpose of completing the requirements of the Convention. "
    He Jubouri that "seats (497 allocated to the Ministry of Interior), divided by (110) seats of higher diploma and 275 seats for MS and 112 seats for the PhD , " noting that " the seats were distributed among the faculties of science and science for girls in the terms of reference of criminal evidence toxicology, life sciences, physics and chemistry also included a double major in the College of Business and Economics / strategic planning security and quality management disciplines at the Faculty of law branches public, private and criminal. "
    The assistant chief of the University of Babylon Scientific Affairs, that "seats included disciplines in the faculties of Engineering and Materials Engineering in Civil Engineering and metals, engineering ceramics, as well as specializations in the colleges of information, Pharmacy, Physical Education and Sports Science and Education for Human Sciences and Education core technology."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:33 pm