Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education: more than forty thousand advanced will compete for graduate seats

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education: more than forty thousand advanced will compete for graduate seats Empty Education: more than forty thousand advanced will compete for graduate seats

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Jul 2016, 2:17 am

[ltr]Education: more than forty thousand advanced will compete for graduate seats[/ltr]

Since 07.24.2016 at 09:58 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Sunday, that more than forty thousand advanced will compete for postgraduate seats for the academic year (2016 2017).[/ltr]
    [ltr]The official spokesman for the Ministry of Haider bonded in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "applicants for postgraduate studies are over forty thousand threshold and will compete for eight thousand and eight hundred seat included in the presentation plan at universities this year."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added, he was "willing to take into account Apply online registration expiry date which is twenty-eighth of July, current, and complete the required procedures, in particular the withdrawal of ending the application form."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And between that "applicants who neglect to withdraw form for whatever reason are not considered applicants for postgraduate studies and their names appear in the colleges that have made it."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the electronic application process sequence sequential and help the applicant to follow down to the withdrawal of the application form" .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:22 pm