Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New massacre for "American alliance" kindness; the lives of dozens of civilians

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New massacre for "American alliance" kindness; the lives of dozens of civilians Empty New massacre for "American alliance" kindness; the lives of dozens of civilians

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Mar 2017, 2:54 am

New massacre for "American alliance" kindness; the lives of dozens of civilians

22/03/2017 09:54 | Number of Views: 59 font size:  Decrease font  Enlarge font

Direction Press / Agencies
    US Airways has committed the alleged alliance a new massacre against the Syrians claimed the lives of dozens of civilians were among the dead and wounded in the western city of Mansoura Brive tenderness.

According to local media sources are identical to the "American coalition" aircraft struck at dawn on Wednesday, the school "interior desert" South City "Mansoura" 30 km west of Raqqa led to the martyrdom and wounding dozens of people, mostly children and women.

The sources indicated that "the American alliance raids have caused the destruction of the targeted school almost completely and was home to about 50 families displaced from rural Aleppo and Raqqa and destroy."

And committed airline , " the American alliance , " since it was formed illegally from outside the Security Council , many of the massacres against the Syrians in Manbej and Aghanndorh and Tokhan grand glutinous Brive Aleppo and Abu Kamal Brive monastery east - Zour and Al Heisha, class and Mushayrifah Brive tenderness northern and most recently on the 12th of this month in the crumbs area Brive tenderness south claimed the lives of 19 civilians. saj

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/156225.html

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:24 pm