Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic parliamentary: the case of loans, "negative" and carry a big burden future generations to p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic parliamentary: the case of loans, "negative" and carry a big burden future generations to p Empty Economic parliamentary: the case of loans, "negative" and carry a big burden future generations to p

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Mar 2017, 3:09 am

Economic parliamentary: the case of loans, "negative" and carry a big burden future generations to pay off debt

23/03/2017

Confirmed member of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary Najiba Najib, said Thursday that Iraq is a case of loans granted to "negative" due to the volume of interest bearing the major burden of future generations to pay off the debt.
    Najib In an interview with "direction Press" made it clear that the loans exceeded $ 100 billion are classified into First: debt owed on Iraq during the former regime and estimated %% billion dollars and the second thing: loans from the year 2004 to 2014 was part of the operating budget, indicating that in general 2014 saw the war on Iraq Daesh and lack of oil revenues, Iraq has been forced to borrow in 2017, both internally and externally estimated at more than 22 trillion dinars, part of which went to cover the deficit.
    She added: With respect to investment loans is a good thing, as they provided jobs and low interest rates and provide service to be unable to provide the state at the moment, noting that the loans will be operational burden on the state.
    It is said that Iraq had borrowed from the IMF and others $ 100 billion, to bridge the shortfall in the state budget, including the operational and investment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:15 pm