Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's economy is collapsing and future generations will be flooded with debt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's economy is collapsing and future generations will be flooded with debt Empty Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's economy is collapsing and future generations will be flooded with debt

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Sep 2017, 4:22 am

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's economy is collapsing and future generations will be flooded with debt

17:57 - 14/09/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    Criticized the member of the Finance Committee parliamentary Rahim Darraji, Thursday, political debt and external borrowing adopted by the government to fill the budget deficit, while noting that this strategy will sink the next generations of religion and hold the country's sovereignty, stressed the need to activate religious tourism and control of imports border crossings.
    "The financial crisis that took place in the country as a result of the decline in world oil prices reflected its repercussions on the budgets directly, which called on the government to resort to the policy of borrowing and foreign debt to fill the deficit and continued until the total size reached more Of 126 billion dinars from the World Bank. "
    He added that "this strategy will sink future generations of religion and the future of the country and impose the condition on economic policy and determine the wages of electricity and fuel and salaries of staff and appointments."
    He added that "the government can maximize financial resources even without resorting to the sectors of industry and agriculture defaulters, and through activating and activating religious tourism and control the funds of border crossings and reduce corruption."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:16 pm