Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Italian promises to facilitate entry of Kurdistan citizens to it

chouchou
    chouchou

Italian promises to facilitate entry of Kurdistan citizens to it Empty Italian promises to facilitate entry of Kurdistan citizens to it

Post by chouchou Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / The Italian government promised on Monday, citizens of Kurdistan Region to facilitate granting them entry visas into its territory.

“The official of the Italian Embassy Office in Erbil, Karmelo Vekaro during his visit to Sulaimaniyah province on Sunday, promised the citizens of Kurdistan Region to work to facilitate granting them visas to Italy,” a statement of Sulaymaniyah province reported for “Shafaq News” said.

The statement quoted the Italian official by saying that Italy's trade delegation will visit the region soon to identify the investment fields and strengthen trade and cultural cooperation between the two parties.

The statement stressed that Governor of Sulaimaniyah, Behrouz Mohammed Saleh stressed that the doors of investment are open in all available areas to Italian companies, showing the province's readiness to facilitate the involvement of Italian companies in the process of reconstruction of the region.

It is worth mentioning that Italy and a number of Western European countries opened during the past years consulates and diplomatic offices in Kurdistan region as a result of the security and stability of urban progress and the presence of the investment opportunities offered by the laws that make it easier for foreign investors to work in Kurdistan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:17 am