Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning announces the release of 781 billion dinars from the receivables of contractors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning announces the release of 781 billion dinars from the receivables of contractors Empty Planning announces the release of 781 billion dinars from the receivables of contractors

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Apr 2017, 1:08 am

Planning announces the release of 781 billion dinars from the receivables of contractors

economy From 2017-04-09 at 11:30 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The Ministry of Planning announced on Sunday the release of 781 billion and 274 million dinars from the receivables of contractors after the approval of the Office of Financial Supervision, noting that the contractors will receive 40% of their total dues within this amount.
    "The ministry has completed all procedures related to the disbursement of these receivables and sent them to the Ministry of Finance, which will be disbursed in cooperation with the Central Bank of Iraq," Minister Salman Jumaili said in a statement to the ministry.
    He added that his ministry "launched 781 billion and 274 million dinars from the dues of contractors after the support of the Office of Financial Supervision," adding that "the contractors will receive 40% of their total receivables within this amount, which amounts to (300) billion and (457) million dinars "He said.
    Al-Jumaili said that "these receivables are distributed among a number of ministries and entities not associated with the Ministry and the provinces, in the framework of projects implemented within the investment program or the program of regional development and petrodollar program."
    The minister pointed out that "these receivables that were launched accounted for 57% of the first meal is being launched and the amount of (1) trillion and (364) billion dinars," noting that "work is in full swing to complete all receivables after To be audited by the Office of Financial Supervision "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:20 am